Animation Flash Animation Flash Animation Flash

Home > Hotel

Welcome

Hotel


Contact Historical

Historical


House founded in 1878 by Charles Dubosq under the name of "Auberge des Nations", taken over by his daughter Jeanne, wife Morel, in 1899 under the banner "Café-Restaurant de la Gare". The succession was then taken by his son René Morel from 1922. The establishment was destroyed on June 6, 1944 during the Allied landing and then provisionally reopened on August 15, 1945 while awaiting reconstruction in 1957 which saw the birth of "the hotel Lighthouse ", run by Renée Morel, wife Seigle, until 1976, and since January 1, 1977 by Martine Seigle, wife Raffé, great-great-granddaughter of the founder Charles Dubosq.




documents pdf